Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wonderful Family Session

What a wonderful family session. We started in the studio and then headed to one of my favorite parks for a chilly, yet fun outdoor session. I first met this family over 2 years ago when their first child was only 6 months old. Now they have 2 children and they were just perfect for their session. One of my favorite images was towards the end of the outdoor session when mom had just given her son a lollipop and I was shooting dad lifting their daughter in the air for a silhouette ( one of my photography trade marks). It just made a perfect silhouette and a family moment...love the trees framing them and the son looking up at mom with his lollipop as dad lifts daughter in the air. Here is that image along with many more favorites.














0 comments: