Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Think Pink Session

I recently joined an organization that offers complimentary sessions to those individuals who are fighting and surviving breast cancer. I had my first 2 sessions last week and man were these women incredible. My first session took place in studio because we though it would be a bit too cold out for sessions..but then moved outdoors to a local park once I saw the gorgeous colors out there. I am so glad we did ...these fall colors will help her remember this triumphant day. Peggy wanted to celebrate her last day of treatement ( the day before) with portraits. She was so much fun and let me do my thing. I even had her laying in leaves...but the images of her with her arms raised to the dark clouds and screaming out with leaves thrown in the air I feel just captured this moment in her life perfectly. Photographs really can tell a 1000 words like they say. Here are some favorites of a very special woman.

To learn more about Think Pink Photography Organization click on the link in the side bar at right. If you know anyone who is going through breast cancer tell them about this incredible organization and send them my way for a free session, 20-5x7s of their choice and 10% off any additional portraits.













0 comments: