Saturday, December 08, 2007

The annual Swift Holiday Card Shoot

What do you get when you put 4.5yr old, 2 yr old and 8 month old boys together... a stressful shoot of the Swift Boys. Oh boy... I think I needed some audio for this one. I get the opportunity to capture fun images of my clients' children but when it comes to my own 3 boys...I get the the crying, the tantrums, the screaming ( mostly from their mom) and of course when you get 3 boys together the fighting. I definitely captured something for our card but I need to showcase some fun out takes from the session so you can really appreciate what it took to get the shot. Next year we will hopefully get outdoors because the youngest one will be on the go by then. Thanks for looking and Hapy Holidays to all of you!








0 comments: