Sunday, June 29, 2008

A little Inspiration

Every once and a while I like to take a break from my sessions and get inspired. I find my inspirations from my own children...who are the very reason why I left the field of photojournalism and started my own portrait photography business. My oldest is all to blame. :) We went to one of his favorite spots and wore one of his favorite outfits...overalls and construction boots...the hat was my idea. Here are just a few favorites. More client sessions to come...





4 comments:

rel='dofollow'Season Moore said...

Awww so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful! love the field!

Anonymous said...

these are seriously so magical Paula!! They are definitely worthy of a large spot on your wall :-)

thank you for sharing.

rel='dofollow'Michelle said...

Love these Paula!!!