Tuesday, February 26, 2008

State Pro Photography Competition Awards

I spent this past weekend at the Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts state convention in Natick. Part of the convention is their competition. I entered 6 of my prints and they all received ribbons. There is bit of a game when entering these type of conventions with off center matting and borders or keyline colors and good titles to illustrate your image. I received two merit awards of blue and 4 red ribbons. I was very pleased with my competition results and this was my first time entering. I was very used to the world of photojournalism competitions...but when it comes to portraiture is a whole other ball game. Thanks for letting me share my news with you. :)

Here are my competition entries with titles and awards

1) Title: "Curious George" Blue Ribbon Merit
2) Title: "A window to the World" Blue Ribbon Merit
3) Title: "Anticipation" Red Ribbon
4) Title: "The one that got away" Red Ribbon
5) Title:" Timeless Winter" Red Ribbon
6) Title: "Follow Me" Red Ribbon
















0 comments: