Thursday, January 03, 2008

Winter Wonderland Sessions

As a child I remember rushing outside as soon as I saw one snowflake in the sky. Enjoying the freshness of the world and wonder of all the white stuff that filled the air and covered everything in sight. I only wish I had images from my childhood to treasure these memories. So this year to celebrate these fond memories I had I am offering Winter Wonderland Sessions in the months of January and February. These are 30 minute outdoor sessions for up to 4 people with in 20 miles of Framingham for $150. I have some great outdoor spots that I like to use in my area or I can come to your home or favorite park of your choice. I will be offering this sessions until February 29th, 2008. There doesn't need to be snow on the ground to book one of these sessions.

The Portrait session fee is $150 for 30 minutes up to 4 people ( $25 additional person) and includes $50 off any 10x20 storyboard. Storyboards are great to showcase the story of your session in images. There is a $300 minimum portrait investment for all sessions not including session fee. Session fee is for time and talent of photographer, includes an online presentation of your proofs in a slideshow as well as any minor blemish removal. Session proofs can be shown in color, b/w and vintage tones.

These sessions would be great for outdoor family portraits or an engagement session too.

Please try to book these 7-14 days in advance.

Here are some recent images taken during a snowfall we had here in Metrowest.












0 comments: